Cooke City Montana 1958

 A lot of History here. This photo is from 1958 The first building on the left was part of the Nordquist business. Locally it is known as the Calco place after folks that lived there for some time. First on the right is Shaw Lodge, Next to Shaw's is the original Watuck. Across the street, next to the Calco place is the Watuck Annex. copyright 2004

 Copyright 2005 Michael J. Kay
All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or utilized in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by an information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the author